• Monday, June 11, 2012

      Dream



      Here I am standing alone
      In a world seemed unknown
      Searching, looking for something
      But it only leads me to nothing.

      Then I saw you there and I was glad,
      To see a familiar face in a place so sad
      I went to you in a hurry,
      But something made me feel that I should worry.


      You looked at me and then I saw you, teary eyed
      You turned around, leaving me behind.
      Loneliness and pain dissipated everywhere
      For your love will not last forever.

      My mind was confused.
      My heart has been crushed.
      Piece by piece, I was broken.
      It seemed this sadness never ends.

      As I was bearing the pain of your leaving,
      I saw a hand suddenly reaching.
      Without thinking I hold onto it
      Suddenly a light has been lit

      I opened my eyes lying in bed
      Beside you, trembling and scared
      With tears in my eyes I held you in my arms
      There’s a smile on my lips, so glad it was just a dream.

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news